The previous one was version II because the original version although it lasted a long time never made the blog but I hope this one is the final one. Road support remains unchanged although some of the additional assistance may need rescheduling as the number of cars remains “uncertain at this time”.
Road Support: Pauline & Keith Foster with help from Ed & John Swift, Nicole Kirkham and John Coope
Pooley Bridge to Kirkstone Inn: Gary Murray & Karl Taylor
Kirkstone Inn to Dumail Raise: Gary Murray, Karl Taylor & Dave Bateson
Dunmail Raise to Sty Head: Duncan Richards, Rhiannon George & Karl Taylor
Sty Head to Greendale Bridge: Bill Williamson & Rachel Metcalfe, Duncan Richards, Rhiannon George & Karl Taylor
The weather (forecast) is beginning to look better but it it still for 7 days ahead and little more than a guess at this stage. The last leg will be slow, perhaps painfully slow, and it gives a chance for the road support team to join on all or part of it so that we can all finish off the final summit, Middlefell together – if it all works and I am on schedule.